- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Saladexpress enters into strategic partnership with European agri-food leader Agrial
- Tunisia and Egypt agree to remove impediments to trade
- Washington fruit grower keeps birds at bay humanely
- Proseal upgrades Berry Gardens tray sealers ahead of growing season
- World demand for Mexican chillis and peppers increases
Top 5 -last week
Taiwan: New rules for table stock and chipping potato imports
The most notable change for shippers is that beginning on March 20, all phytosanitary certificates issued must include -in the additional declaration section- the following statement: “The potatoes in this shipment were treated with a sprout inhibitor.”
The current practice of including a certification of sprout inhibitor on a state government-endorsed packer affidavit will no longer be required on shipments with phyto certificates issued after March 19, 2018.
According to a spudman.com article, during the transition period between January 19 and March 19, 2018, either the packer affidavit or the additional declaration language will be accepted as requisite certification of the sprout inhibitor treatment. Also new, potatoes with sprouts over five millimetres are prohibited and will be rejected.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 ‘All preconditions for potatoes export to EU market fulfilled’
- 09/21/2018 Potato prices soar in Spain
- 09/21/2018 TAAT sweet potato compact launched in Accra
- 09/21/2018 US Market and Crop update onions
- 09/20/2018 US potatoes - 2017 Summary
- 09/20/2018 "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- 09/19/2018 US: Truck with no brakes spills onions near Paterson
- 09/19/2018 Uganda: Sweet potato porridge hits supermarket shelves
- 09/18/2018 Market and Crop Update for September 13, 2018
- 09/18/2018 International potato sales highest ever for the United States
- 09/18/2018 France: "Surfaces planted with traditional shallots in decline"
- 09/17/2018 Potato Europe 2018: Focus on seeds, machinery and storage technology
- 09/17/2018 Turkey: Potato harvest kicks off harvest in Bolu
- 09/17/2018 "France and Belgium are positioning themselves on dual-use varieties"
- 09/17/2018 India: Nafed to begin disposal of 13k tons of buffer onion stock
- 09/14/2018 Turkey: High productivity for potato harvest in Bitlis
- 09/14/2018 Turkey: Onion harvest has started in Bandirma
- 09/14/2018 Germany faces potato shortage after record hot, dry summer
- 09/14/2018 "Calmer atmosphere on the Dutch markets"
- 09/14/2018 "Luckily we made some headway with bale prices"