- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Costa Rica: Unions and government start talks to end strike
- Blueberry exports out of North America show increase in volume and destinations
- ''Need for old vegetables in convenience form is definitely here''
- China: Chinese traders increase investment in Thai banana plantations
- Grower introduces new mesh bags for Peruvian organic ginger
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Ocean Spray Cranberries CEO Randy Papadellis to leave
Papadellis, who took on his current role at Ocean Spray in June 2003, said on Thursday (15 February) he will leave on 1 July. Papadellis joined Ocean Spray in 2000 as the company's president and chief operating officer.
Effective immediately, Ocean Spray's chief growth officer, Bobby Chacko, has been named president and COO. Ocean Spray said it will "continue working on its CEO succession plan over the coming months".
"When Bobby joined Ocean Spray last fall, it quickly became clear that we had found a leader for our next generation of talent and the board looks forward to working with him during this transition," said Peter Dhillon, chairman of the Ocean Spray board of directors.
Prior to joining Ocean Spray, Chacko served as North America head of Mars Drinks. He has also worked for The Coca-Cola Co, Anheuser-Busch InBev and GE Capital.
Earlier this month, Ocean Spray announced it would buy Canada's Atoka Cranberries from The Bieler Group for an undisclosed sum. Ocean Spray said the deal will expand its manufacturing footprint in Quebec, the second-largest and fastest-growing cranberry farming region in the world. Atoka is located in Manseau, Quebec.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/24/2018 Greenyard sells Horticulture segment for 120 Million Euro
- 09/24/2018 Del Monte Foods launch first master brand campaign since 2012
- 09/24/2018 Sandra Pannekeet to open American JASA branch
- 09/24/2018 Frigga announced new products for 2019 at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 09/24/2018 Tomato growers plan 24-hour strike for better wages in New Zealand
- 09/24/2018 Pace International’s ecoFOG receives sustainability recognition
- 09/24/2018 Philippines: Israeli irrigation firm targets Davao region’s farms
- 09/24/2018 "Increasing the number of Rainforest Alliance Certified products on our shelves"
- 09/24/2018 New Zealand: Zespri reports strong year despite lower volumes
- 09/24/2018 JD 7FRESH announces nationwide distribution of new stores
- 09/24/2018 Spain: Hnos. Fernandez Lopez SA acquires the Sociedad Sevimpor Distribuidora de Frutas de Importacion, SL
- 09/21/2018 Aldi announces two-year deal with Carlow-based mushroom growers
- 09/20/2018 JD.com ramps up 7FRESH stores expansion across China
- 09/20/2018 "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- 09/20/2018 Italy: 2500 tons expected of Dori' kiwis
- 09/20/2018 Plans to rebuild Munich wholesale market hall picks up again
- 09/20/2018 Claas van Os leaving Levarht
- 09/19/2018 Eric Biddiscombe joins Polymer Logistics
- 09/19/2018 Ross Williams receives Southeast Produce Council’s Next Generation Award
- 09/19/2018 Mooy Logistics sold for 3.96 million euros