Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
New blueberry packaging designed for consumers on the go
Nature's Pride launched a new serving pack for blueberries during this year's Fruit Logistica at the beginning of this month. The new packaging has a corner that you can fold open so that the right amount of berries can easily be taken out. Nature's Pride has created a solution for consumers who are on the road a lot and profits from the trend for berries to be enjoyed at different times during the day.
The new resealable packaging, which Nature's Pride has developed in collaboration with Norwegian Bama Gruppen and the Italian packaging company Guillin, will be available from week 11, all year round, in 125g. The packaging is easily stacked, which enables efficient shelf presentation and pallet loading.
The company also has the exclusive sales rights worldwide for this type of packaging. The new packaging is introduced under the label EAT ME; the premium brand of Nature's Pride.
With this innovation Nature's Pride wants to expand the growth of the berry category together with growers and customers, by finding optimal solutions for the changing consumption patterns and growing consumer demand.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: