Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New blueberry packaging designed for consumers on the go
Nature's Pride launched a new serving pack for blueberries during this year's Fruit Logistica at the beginning of this month. The new packaging has a corner that you can fold open so that the right amount of berries can easily be taken out. Nature's Pride has created a solution for consumers who are on the road a lot and profits from the trend for berries to be enjoyed at different times during the day.
The new resealable packaging, which Nature's Pride has developed in collaboration with Norwegian Bama Gruppen and the Italian packaging company Guillin, will be available from week 11, all year round, in 125g. The packaging is easily stacked, which enables efficient shelf presentation and pallet loading.
The company also has the exclusive sales rights worldwide for this type of packaging. The new packaging is introduced under the label EAT ME; the premium brand of Nature's Pride.
With this innovation Nature's Pride wants to expand the growth of the berry category together with growers and customers, by finding optimal solutions for the changing consumption patterns and growing consumer demand.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: