- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Walmart will use blockchain to stop the spread of E. coli and other diseases in lettuce
- New internship toolkit available from Center for Growing Talent
- China set to continue as top destination for Australian grape company
- Scuba diver fails to eat banana
- Vietnam's fruits need to gain domestic market before exporting
Top 5 -last month
- The Fresh Connection adds Vice President of Sales of the Americas
- IG International celebrates arrival of the 1000th container of apples from Stemilt Growers
- Beirut officially gets first ever avocado bar
- Limoneira announces acquisition of Oxnard Lemon Company in California
- "The Middle East has a lot of potential"
Top 5 -last week
Philippines: Army worms ravage onion farms in Pangasinan province
Farm technicians have recommended the use of systemic pesticides for crops that were still in their vegetative stages. The worms breed in grassy patches near the farms and attack as farmers begin to plant their crops, said Nestor Batalla, assistant provincial agriculturist.
Newsinfo.inquirer.net reports that according to the Department of Agriculture, army worms produce more eggs during a long dry spell after a rainfall. A female army worm can lay 800 to 1,000 eggs.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/25/2018 France: Onion producers invest in ultra modern factory
- 09/25/2018 Washington potatoes in ample supply
- 09/25/2018 CHINA: Rising hopes for potato market in the second half of the year
- 09/25/2018 Highland farmers in Kenya to get new potato varieties
- 09/24/2018 Philippines customs intercept ₱16 million worth of smuggled onions
- 09/24/2018 Sweden’s fries could get shorter after hot summer
- 09/21/2018 ‘All preconditions for potatoes export to EU market fulfilled’
- 09/21/2018 Potato prices soar in Spain
- 09/21/2018 TAAT sweet potato compact launched in Accra
- 09/21/2018 US Market and Crop update onions
- 09/20/2018 US potatoes - 2017 Summary
- 09/20/2018 "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- 09/19/2018 US: Truck with no brakes spills onions near Paterson
- 09/19/2018 Uganda: Sweet potato porridge hits supermarket shelves
- 09/18/2018 Market and Crop Update for September 13, 2018
- 09/18/2018 International potato sales highest ever for the United States
- 09/18/2018 France: "Surfaces planted with traditional shallots in decline"
- 09/17/2018 Potato Europe 2018: Focus on seeds, machinery and storage technology
- 09/17/2018 Turkey: Potato harvest kicks off harvest in Bolu
- 09/17/2018 "France and Belgium are positioning themselves on dual-use varieties"