Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Plátano de Canarias, Cereza del Jerte and Kaki Ribera del Xúquer to work together
Plátano de Canarias, Cereza del Jerte and Kaki Ribera del Xúquer have joined forces to launch a program for the promotion of the Quality Brands of agricultural products of the European Union.
The three Regulatory Councils have agreed to work in a coordinated manner and prepare a joint promotional program. The idea is to be ready for the actions planned to be organised from next year 2019 by the European Union.
The program is co-funded by the European Union and intended to facilitate the promotion of agricultural products in the internal market and in third countries, as stipulated in Regulation (EU) 1144/2014 of the European Parliament and the Council.
The Regulatory Boards of the PDO's Cereza del Jerte and Kaki Ribera del Xúquer and of the PGI Plátano de Canarias have already started the search for a promotion agency that will work on the development and execution of promotional activities carried out in the framework of the program.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: