- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Brazilian avocado offer will start in March
Brazilian avocado production to increase in 2018
Jaguacy Brasil, located in the main Brazilian region of avocado production, is the main producer and exporter of Hass Avocados in Brazil, and starts its 2018 crop by offering the fruits to the foreign market starting in March/2018.
The Brazilian avocado is known for its unique flavor and color, being distinguished by its quality and also by the social responsibility that Jaguacy invests and shows in its actions. "Social responsibility is part of our values. Respect, value and guarantee the sustainability of production, must be guaranteed by the producers, and Jaguacy Brazil uses this practice in a continuous way to improve its processes, "says Lígia Falanghe Carvalho, Director of Marketing and Human Resources.
Recently, Jaguacy's participation in Fruit Logistica 2018 as the largest producer of Avocado in Brazil reinforces the strategy of presenting to the world the diversity of production that Brazil possesses, and the quality of the Brazilian Avocado. At the fair, Jaguacy concluded its strategy of consolidating alliances with European importers and supermarkets, a work that has been doing successfully successes year after year.
Located in the largest producing region of Avocado, Jaguacy Brazil has for more than 40 years naturally developed its specialty in the production and commercialization of Avocado, being the pioneer of cultivation in Brazil. Its production reaches the Brazilian states and is also marketed in the foreign market in more than 30 countries. In 2017, it was certified by IBD as the 1st producer of organic avocados in Brazil.
Lígia Falanghe Carvalho
+55 14 9 9741 9458
+55 14 9 9618 9128
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-15 Mexican avocado growers resume harvest
- 2018-11-13 "Chinese mango import from Pakistan will be doubled by next year"
- 2018-11-13 India starts importing mangoes from Malawi
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies
- 2018-10-31 Spain: The Andalusian mango breaks harvest record with 25% more
- 2018-10-31 Avocado warfare in New Zealand: Electric fences and armed patrols