Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Morrisons recall ready meal because it contains celerySupermarket chain Morrisons have recalled their Italian Penne Bolognese Bake ready meal because it contains the undeclared allergen celery.
The 400 gr packs did not include celery in their lists of ingredients. This could pose a health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery.
The ready meal in question: affected are just the ones with use by dates of February 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
The site bathchronicle.co.uk quoted the Yorkshire-based retailer saying: "Morrisons is recalling the above date codes of this product because it contains celery that is not declared on the label. This means the product could pose a possible health risk to anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery. We are asking all customers with a celery allergy or intolerance not to consume this product and return it to their nearest store for a full refund. No other products or date codes of this product are affected by this issue.”
“We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and assure customers of our continuing commitment to the highest standard of product quality and safety."
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: