Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Morrisons recall ready meal because it contains celerySupermarket chain Morrisons have recalled their Italian Penne Bolognese Bake ready meal because it contains the undeclared allergen celery.
The 400 gr packs did not include celery in their lists of ingredients. This could pose a health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery.
The ready meal in question: affected are just the ones with use by dates of February 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
The site bathchronicle.co.uk quoted the Yorkshire-based retailer saying: "Morrisons is recalling the above date codes of this product because it contains celery that is not declared on the label. This means the product could pose a possible health risk to anyone with an allergy or intolerance to celery. We are asking all customers with a celery allergy or intolerance not to consume this product and return it to their nearest store for a full refund. No other products or date codes of this product are affected by this issue.Ē
ďWe apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and assure customers of our continuing commitment to the highest standard of product quality and safety."
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: