- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
The many health benefits of the passion fruit
Here are some of the main health benefits of passion fruit, as reported by asianetindia.com:
1. Boosting immunity: Passion fruit helps in boosting the immune system because it contains vitamin C, antioxidants and certain compounds. 100 grams of passion fruit contains 30 milligrams of vitamin C. These vitamins help in diminishing the free radicals from the body.
2. Anti-Cancer Properties: Passion fruit enhances anti-carcinogenic activities in the body, helping to prevent cancer.
3. Cures Insomnia: People suffering with insomnia and other sleep-related disorders can include passion fruit as a part of their diet.
4. Rich In Vitamin A : Passion fruit contains vitamin A, which benefits your eyes. It will help to prevent cataracts, night blindness and macular degeneration.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 09/19/2018 Cassava virus breaks out in Zambia
- 09/18/2018 Chiquita launches Pink Sticker program this October
- 09/14/2018 Tour de Fresh brings 46 more salad bars to U.S. schools in its 5th year
- 09/12/2018 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems
- 09/06/2018 ‘French Fries: No. 1 vegetable toddlers consume’
- 09/05/2018 Trying fruit and veggie ideas in school lunches
- 09/05/2018 UK: 3.7 million children live in households that can't afford a healthy diet
- 09/04/2018 Camu-camu, an exotic fruit that could help tackle obesity
- 08/29/2018 "Agriculture must battle chronic disease"
- 08/22/2018 Strawberries to treat bowel disease?
- 08/22/2018 ‘Apples reverse ageing’
- 08/20/2018 Button mushrooms as treatment against diabetes?
- 08/15/2018 UK experts: Eat skin of fruit and veg as well
- 08/15/2018 Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- 08/15/2018 Scurvy makes comeback in the West
- 08/15/2018 Fewer than 1 in 10 Australians eats enough vegetables
- 08/14/2018 ‘Leafy greens not linked to reduced risk of Type 2 diabetes’
- 08/14/2018 New York state to invest $1.5 million in 'Farm-To-School' lunch programs
- 08/13/2018 Innovative farmers take Zimbabwean food industry by storm