Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The many health benefits of the passion fruitIt is claimed passion fruit has immense health and medicinal benefits, ranging from enhancing digestion, boosting immune function, improving eyesight, lowering blood pressure, boosting blood circulation and even preventing certain types of cancers.
Here are some of the main health benefits of passion fruit, as reported by asianetindia.com:
1. Boosting immunity: Passion fruit helps in boosting the immune system because it contains vitamin C, antioxidants and certain compounds. 100 grams of passion fruit contains 30 milligrams of vitamin C. These vitamins help in diminishing the free radicals from the body.
2. Anti-Cancer Properties: Passion fruit enhances anti-carcinogenic activities in the body, helping to prevent cancer.
3. Cures Insomnia: People suffering with insomnia and other sleep-related disorders can include passion fruit as a part of their diet.
4. Rich In Vitamin A : Passion fruit contains vitamin A, which benefits your eyes. It will help to prevent cataracts, night blindness and macular degeneration.
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: