- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- UK: Defra announces steps to fight food waste
- China: Banana prices rose more than 50% in the third quarter
- Turkey: East Black Sea region fresh fruit and vegetable exports to Russia
- China: Prohibition on garlic farming around Lake Erhu
- Chile took fruits to the meeting of the FAO Committee on Agriculture in Italy
Top 5 -last week
- Brazil: Majority of growing avocado production is for domestic market
- Spain: Avocados become most popular alternative to citrus
- Strategic review readies NZ horticultural innovator to go global
- Peru researches export prospects of mandarins, chilis, and blueberries
- Good retail relationships and quality will carry South African grapes through the season
The many health benefits of the passion fruit
Here are some of the main health benefits of passion fruit, as reported by asianetindia.com:
1. Boosting immunity: Passion fruit helps in boosting the immune system because it contains vitamin C, antioxidants and certain compounds. 100 grams of passion fruit contains 30 milligrams of vitamin C. These vitamins help in diminishing the free radicals from the body.
2. Anti-Cancer Properties: Passion fruit enhances anti-carcinogenic activities in the body, helping to prevent cancer.
3. Cures Insomnia: People suffering with insomnia and other sleep-related disorders can include passion fruit as a part of their diet.
4. Rich In Vitamin A : Passion fruit contains vitamin A, which benefits your eyes. It will help to prevent cataracts, night blindness and macular degeneration.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Health benefits of eating black grapes with seeds
- 2018-11-13 Resistant germs: Can raw food and lettuce be health risks?
- 2018-11-13 Fight disease with an anti-inflammatory diet
- 2018-11-13 A healthy alternative to antibiotics
- 2018-11-12 Grapefruits – 5 health benefits
- 2018-11-01 ‘There is a link between eating fruit & veg and risk of asthma and allergies”
- 2018-10-26 Hass Avocado Board participates in FNCE 2018
- 2018-10-23 Seed researcher and producer raises money in heart and stroke walks
- 2018-10-17 Who needs botox?
- 2018-10-12 The Chiquita blue sticker turns pink for a good cause!
- 2018-10-11 Omani women use cherimoya to develop remedy against hair loss
- 2018-10-11 Horticulture initiative focuses on nutrients: "Healthy food makes you feel better"
- 2018-10-08 80% of retailers rally together to drive up veg consumption in UK
- 2018-10-02 Pumpkin donuts for Halloween
- 2018-09-25 Fruity beauty: Use of fruit in personal care products increases 10.7%
- 2018-09-19 ‘Agroecology can feed Europe pesticide-free in 2050’
- 2018-09-19 Cassava virus breaks out in Zambia
- 2018-09-18 Chiquita launches Pink Sticker program this October
- 2018-09-14 Tour de Fresh brings 46 more salad bars to U.S. schools in its 5th year
- 2018-09-12 Tomatoes could hold the key for infertility problems