Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo report: Organic Route at Fruit Logistica 2018
Last week the Fruit Logistica took place in Berlin once again. The big fruit and vegetable trade fair at which prominent members of the fresh produce sector across the globe come together. Organic entrepreneurs could sign up for the 'Organic Route'. In this way it was clear at a glance where the companies with organic products were.
Left to right and clockwise:
Bart van der Vliet represented Organic Trade Company Canada during the fair; a busy stall full of visitors at Fairtrasa International; Hispalco showed organic fruit and vegetables in playful manner; G's Fresh with the brand Love Fresh, sticks without "threads".
It was noticeable that there was a lot of organic produce in the Italian hall. The entrepreneurs played into the needs of the market with fresh organic fruit and vegetables. For many companies it is no longer a question whether they will expand their organic assortment, but when.
There was a conversational atmosphere and there was a lot of trading. "These are the fairs where everyone comes together and where you can meet a lot of existing but also potential new customers in one location," according to Philipp Breitenberger, an organic kiwi grower from Italy. Italy, Spain, Germany, France and countries from South America were also well represented.
For more information: www.fruitlogistica.de/en
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: