- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Hoang Anh Gia Lai to expand banana farming - for export to China
- Pollen Systems launches drone-based data and analysis solution to improve vineyard and crop yields
- "China: "Diversion of US agricultural products turns market upside down"
- Ripening gas from banana packaging injured 18 people
- Pakistan fruit & vegetables exports increasing
Top 5 -last week
Werder Frucht GmbH starts the cucumber season in week 8
Germany: Starting signal for the regional salad and mini cucumbers
At the Bralitz site, cucumbers of the "Prolog" and "Lausanna" varieties are grown on 4,3 ha and the mini cucumber "Picowell" on 0,3 ha. The cucumber is a classic among the local vegetables. It can be up to 40 cm long and due to its particular flavour it is ideal for salads and soups, but also as a snack. Mini cucumbers can grow up to 15 cm long and are also a perfect for a salad.
The cucumbers are delivered as piece goods, packaged -depending on customer requirements-in a box, in an Ifco or a EPS crate.
The traditional company of Werder Frucht GmbH has two important maxims in its entrepreneurial activities: freshness and quality. Whether regional products, imported fruits and vegetables or its range of juices -all products undergo intensive quality controls. This wayy the customer is always guaranteed fresh, delicious and healthy products.
These high standards in turn are guaranteed by the QS certification, the world's largest safe food testing system, IFS, the International Food Standard and the European Union's BIO label for food produced through organic farming. Local products are mostly certified with the Regionalfenster label.
For more information:
Werder Frucht GmbH
Am Frucht- und Frachthof 6
14550 Groß Kreutz
Tel: 0049 (0)33207 370 0
Fax: 0049 (0)33207 370 98
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Vegetable price drops nearly 30%
- 09/21/2018 Japan suffering from serious shortage of vegetables
- 09/21/2018 Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- 09/21/2018 UK vegetable whisperer strokes his leeks to help them grow
- 09/21/2018 How does a pepper travel from the farm to your plate?
- 09/21/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Dwindling California asparagus industry takes another blow
- 09/21/2018 Italy: Violì artichokes
- 09/20/2018 "Cabbage industry has some windfalls again, after difficult years''
- 09/20/2018 China's annual output of peppers is 40 million tons
- 09/20/2018 How cauliflower took over your pizza, your kitchen, and the world
- 09/19/2018 Australia: Costa Adelaide Mushrooms expansion progressing at Monarto
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/19/2018 Large pumpkins may be in short supply
- 09/18/2018 "Demand market for cabbage"
- 09/18/2018 Shandong Lanling: Vegetable prices still have room to rise
- 09/18/2018 Turkey: “Super” tomatoes from Igdir receive a lot of interest from Iran
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 ‘Nigeria can earn $4 billion annually from mushroom exports’
- 09/17/2018 New dry garlic storage brings concerns