Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
2017 Peruvian food exports to Arab League: up 25%Peruvian food exports to the 22 countries of the Arab League grew year-on-year by 25% to $ 33.2 million last year, as reported by the Lima Chamber of Commerce's Foreign Trade Center on Wednesday.
Andina.com.pe reported that according to Foreign Trade Center Manager Carlos Garcia, fresh Peruvian pomegranates were certainly in high demand in Arab markets. Exports of fresh pomegranates stood at $ 5.1 million.
Of this group, the main export destination was the United Arab Emirates (21%), followed by Saudi Arabia (20%), Morocco (15%), and Algeria (11%).
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: