- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- Peru: Blueberry exports up 24% by October 2018
- China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- Frigga promotes real-time temperature monitor with better quality-price ratio
- India and Peru to discuss FTA in New Delhi next month
- Nutritionists point at amazing property of avocado
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
LC Packaging’s Bengali production location gets good working practice certificate
Great working conditions
LC Packaging’s production location in Bangladesh differs from many other factories due to its good working conditions. The wages are higher than the living wages set by the government. Moreover, regular training programs are unceasingly organised for continuous development of the employees. Moreover, all employees have full-time access to (emergency) medical care. Health care trainings are organised by the medical support provider to make employees more conscious about their health.
Construction of second production location
Recently, LC Packaging started the construction of a second FIBC production location in Bangladesh. The production location will be approximately 10.000 m2. Consequently, the current capacity of LC Packaging’s FIBC will double. The new production facility will produce food-safe as well as pharma-clean packaging for the pharma, food and chemical industry.
Aligned with production partners
All FIBC production partners of LC Packaging are SA8000 certified or have a similar certification and share the same values and commitment when it comes to human rights and environmental issues. In 2016, LC Packaging launched its Global Supplier Code of Conduct. The document is based on the SA8000 standards and the UN principles on business and human rights. LC Packaging expects its production partners to comply to all standards described in the Global Supplier Code of Conduct.
Due to its efforts in the areas of Quality and Process Improvement, Health & Safety, Food Safety and the Environment, LC Packaging’s production location has received other certificates, such as the FSSC 22000, the ISO 14001, the ISO 9001 and the OHSAS 18001. Not forgetting that the production facility is also an advanced member of the UN Global Compact.
The SA8000 is an international auditable certification standard, which encourages companies to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace. It contains provisions relating to, among other things, child labour, forced labour, health and safety, discrimination, working hours and remuneration.
For more information:
LC Packaging International
+31 (0) 6 29 49 62 43
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits