Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Avocaderia wants to open 20 new locations in the next five yearsBillionaire extraordinaire Mark Cuban - of Shark Tank fame - is now investing in Brooklyn’s all-avocado restaurant Avocaderia. Under his guidance and that of fellow shark Barbara Corcoran, owner Alessandro Biggi hopes to open an additional 20 locations nationwide.
When Avocaderia opened last April in Sunset Park’s food hall Industry City, it was sold out immediately. According to ny.eater.com, Biggi didn’t hesitate and announced plans to open in Manhattan and preferably Los Angeles, San Diego, Miami, and Texas as well.
These are great plans, but already there are other sharks in the water: another avocado restaurant opened recently in Chinatown, and Amsterdam-based restaurant, The Avocado Show, is aiming to go and expand in North America, Asia, and Australia.
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: