Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Ginger exports increased by more than 100% in 2017
The international markets are noticing the quality of Peru's ginger. As a result, in 2017 the country exported a total of 25,205,683 kilos of ginger abroad for an FOB value of US $48,078,767.
This means ginger exports increased by more than 100% in value when compared to 2016, when the country exported 13,731,529 kilos of ginger for US $23,107,981.
According to the Agrodata Peru website, the two main destination markets for this product in 2017 were the Netherlands and the United States, which made purchases for US $23,089,000 and US $18,370,000, respectively.
Other important destinations for this product, although on a smaller scale, were Canada (US $2,866,000), Belgium (US $614,000), and Italy (US $590,000).
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: