Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Zealand company creates robots for horticulture
- NZ: The apple varieties putting the focus back into taste
- Hydroponics, focusing on nutritional value per hectare
- Maersk outlines techniques to preserve quality of blueberries during shipment
- Fresh Del Monte Produce to buy back $300 million in outstanding shares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Ready-to-eat peeled and diced kiwis
Take a kiwi that is perfectly ripe and nice to eat, place it in the machine and, after 10 seconds, you'll have a lovely diced kiwi ready to be eaten with a fork.
The machine was presented by PND (in cooperation with Zespri) in Berlin and immediately caught the attention of operators.
Watch it at work
"The machine is perfect for bars and for all those businesses focusing on health. It is extremely precise and produces a high-quality product," explains PND technical designer Leandro Marzaiuolo.
We tested the machine with perfectly-ripe Zespri golden kiwis, especially since excellent raw material is extremely important: it would in fact be useless to have perfectly-peeled and cut fruit that doesn't taste good.
The fruit was peeled and diced in just a few seconds. Dices fall into a pot and are served with a fork.
Via Brancaccio, 11
84018 Scafati (SA) - Italia
Tel.: (+39) 081 850 9368
Fax: (+39) 081 856 5168
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: