Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spread the love with Valentine’s strawberriesValentine’s Day is a perfect opportunity for Driscoll’s to reach out to consumers by offering the best quality strawberries, large in size, light red in colour and with exceptional flavour in a premium packaging. Berries is an emotional category driven by impulse. The valentine’s punnet is the perfect way to tap into this. The company believes that celebrating the special moments in the lives of consumers can contribute to building the berry category even further.
Driscoll’s is the world’s true expert in the breeding, production and sales of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. With over 100 year experience in the farming of berries Driscoll’s is the true berry expert of the world.
The development of unique varieties is one of Driscoll’s top priorities. A nice intense colour, exceptional flavour and a long lasting shelf life differentiate Driscoll’s berries from other varieties. Driscoll’s is working with independent growers from all around the world and by choosing the regions with the best growing conditions Driscoll’s can deliver berries all year round.
For more information:
Tel: +31 (0)85 0217 458.
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: