Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Proof you can eat healthily without paying top dollar
In the US, a young American named Marley Ficalora has started a social media movement called ‘the Produce Section Challenge’.
Every day, he goes to an average grocery store where he will spend an average amount of $10 to buy food. However, he will only prepare his meals using products from the produce section.
On an episode of TV show 'The Doctors', Marley showed the hosts snippets from his video blog and more importantly: a whole counter full of healthy, delicious
Watch this video and make up your own mind
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: