- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Northern Australian tropical fruits on the road in time for Chinese New Year
Kerry Eupene, who grows rambutans near Darwin, said the harvest on his farm had ramped up in time: "The season is a fair bit later this year and in one way that is bad because we missed the Christmas markets, but it's working out well now because we're right on time for Chinese New Year.”
Abc.net.au reported how the Northern Territory's largest dragon fruit farm had a very busy week, getting fruit picked and packed in time to get on the last trucks to Sydney and Melbourne. Marcus Karlsson said the timing of this year's crop was perfect: "We've been very lucky with the weather, the monsoon [at the end of January] stopped a day before we were due to start picking. Timing is important, because the trucks only leave on Monday and Thursday, so you need to catch them on time.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Singapore durian prices dropping and expected to dip further
- 2018-11-16 Costa Rica dominates pineapple market
- 2018-11-15 Mexican avocado growers resume harvest
- 2018-11-13 "Chinese mango import from Pakistan will be doubled by next year"
- 2018-11-13 India starts importing mangoes from Malawi
- 2018-11-12 In Ghana to find commercial partners
- 2018-11-09 Morrisons to sell giant 1kg avocado that weighs the same as an EMU EGG
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: Michoacán avocado strike costs 85 million pesos a day
- 2018-11-07 Change desperately needed on unhealthy pineapple market
- 2018-11-07 A company with 350 hectares of pineapples in Ghana.
- 2018-11-07 "When there is Hass avocado in the market, it's difficult to sell Bacon and Fuerte"
- 2018-11-07 Colombia has the most scale insects recorded on avocado worldwide
- 2018-11-07 "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- 2018-11-06 Chinese phytosanitary experts visit pineapple plantations in Panama
- 2018-11-06 The avocado: Today's problem crop
- 2018-11-05 Panama exports 6,400 boxes of MD-2 pineapples to Turkey
- 2018-11-02 'No, China is not buying up all our durians.'
- 2018-11-01 “Large Brazilian mango supply puts pressure on prices”
- 2018-11-01 Fall and winter the seasons for promoting Chilean avocados
- 2018-11-01 National Mango Board hosting free webinar to share sales strategies