- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Plantitalia: the favorite nursery for strawberry producers in the south
- Turkey: “The climate is very suitable for apple production"
- World Pear Day set for December 1
- Efficient storing and presentation option for loose and ready-made goods at POS
- Nigeria: Enugu onions dealers attribute high cost and scarcity to poor harvest
Top 5 -last month
- Overview of avocado pricing in the US
- Orient Overseas: "Total volumes were 6.9% up from the same period last year"
- Spanish grape growers eagerly eyeing Chinese market
- India: Artificially colored green peas sold in Margao market
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
Top 5 -last week
USDA Pesticide Data Program Report:
US farmers complying with regulations impressively
To compile the PDP report, surveys were conducted in 2016 on several foods, including fresh and processed fruit and vegetables. The report contains data from more than 10,000 samples collected throughout the United States.
According to foodsafetytech.com, a release from the Alliance for Food and Farming states that the U.S. food supply is one of the safest in the world, yet: “Activists groups often manipulate the findings from the USDA PDP report taking the very positive results and somehow turning them into something negative. This tactic has been used routinely for 20-plus years to create a so-called ‘dirty dozen’ list, which has been repeatedly discredited by scientists.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Recall at Aldi Nord: Asparagus could contain glass splinters
- 2018-11-12 Australia: Farm worker put needles in strawberries over workplace grievance
- 2018-11-12 South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- 2018-11-09 Bulgaria: Food safety agency recalls bagged spinach
- 2018-11-09 "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
- 2018-11-08 Jordan: Safety concerns as Syrian produce floods market
- 2018-11-08 US: Food and Drug Administration to beef up mandatory food recalls
- 2018-11-08 New Zealand: 'All avenues exhausted'
- 2018-11-06 Southwest US: Lettuce growers face more test measures
- 2018-11-05 Western Canada: Five more salmonella cases linked to long English cucumbers
- 2018-11-05 "McCain officials ignored signs of Salmonella, Listeria contamination"
- 2018-11-05 Singapore reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 2018-11-05 US farmers markets’ food safety inadequate - E. coli and Listeria abound
- 2018-11-05 Canada herb brand Culantro recalled due to Salmonella
- 2018-11-05 US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- 2018-11-02 US: FDA announces measures to prevent future E. coli outbreaks
- 2018-11-01 Import risk analysis for US-apples commences
- 2018-10-31 Saudis select 30 Indian labs that may approve produce for import
- 2018-10-31 Food and Drug Administration helps farmers address produce safety
- 2018-10-30 Avocado implicated in food protein-induced Enterocolitis Syndrome cases