Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Cargo monitoring company and sea freight forwarder announce trials in BerlinMOST, the Sweden-based creator of real-time data and temperature trackers, is expanding its trials with sea freight forwarder, Kuehne + Nagel. The expanded trials will open opportunities for the MOST solution across international markets, with the focus on serving clients in a range of industries, including fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, electronics and textiles.
The announcement about the expanded trials was made at this year's Fruit Logistica on 9 February, by MOST CEO Jon Hjertenstein, who said the agreement would enable the MOST solution to enter new markets and sectors.
“We have been working on integrations and trials over the past year and are now able to announce that we are expanding the trials with Kuehne + Nagel – the biggest sea freight forwarder in the world to a global level,” he said. The devices with an integration to the KN Login visibility platform will enable real time monitoring and proactive intervention.
“The MOST Device is currently undergoing trials with several large potential customers,” revealed Jon Hjertenstein. “White labelling and API-integrations and the multiple industries that we cover opens up many opportunities for our solution”.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: