Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
All kinds of fruit labels with new labelling system
Want to automatically label any kind of fruit? Meet De Koningh Coding & Labeling's new Accu-Label Print & Apply systems. This Dutch company developed this system, especially for the fruit sector. It is the most successful real-time Print & Apply solution on the market.
The Accu-Label Print & Apply systems have HP Inkjet technology. This is the best way to print and apply fruit labels at high speed. The ink adheres very well to the fruit labels and is scratch resistant. Fruit labeling draws more attention to the fruit when it is lying on the shelves. This makes it a promotional tool to stimulate fruit sales.
Labels all kinds of fruits
The Accu-Label machines reliably label all types of fruit in real-time. Ideal for labels for apples, pears, kiwis, avocados and many more. Even damp fruit can be easily labeled. There are various solutions available. From automatic labels with a camera system to hand-labeling of loose fruit.
High-quality fruit labelling systems
"Many of our clients are employed in the fresh fruit and vegetable industry. We know this market and its challenges in the areas of coding and labelling very well. This is why we see the fruit label systems as a perfect addition to our assortment", says Bert-Jan Dijk, Director of De Koningh Coding & Labeling. "With the Accu-Label Print & Apply systems, labelling stock can be restricted to rolls with pre-printed logos. All other (variable) information can be printed in real-time. Examples of this are unique text, barcodes, and PLU-codes for each type of fruit."
Environmentally-friendly fruit labels
The fruit labels are made from thin, high-quality biodegradable paper. These fruit labels are available in different sizes and shapes. The liner is also made of fully recyclable plastic (PET) foil.
For more information:
De Koningh Coding & Labeling
T: +31 267 410 000
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: