Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia's largest trader in packaged fresh fruit officially enters China
According to a report from Austrade (Australian Trade and Investment Commission), the Australian company SPC recently signed an official agreement in Shanghai with CSFA Holdings Shanghai Co Ltd. They announced that subsidiary products such as packaged fruit from the Goulburn Valley, fruit cups from SPC, and fruit jams from IXL have officially entered China.
Austrade recently signed an agreement in Shanghai with CSFA Holdings Shanghai Co., Ltd.
SPC is the largest packaged fruit manufacturer and trader in Australia. In the last 100 years, SPC has been a leader in Australian food industry, and has received the love and trust of Australians throughout that period. The agreement between SPC and CSFA is an indication of the internationalization of SPC and the demand of overseas markets for organic Australian products, which increases every day.
President of SPC, Reg Weine, makes a statement
"In the 100 years that SPC has been active, we have been happy to bring packaged fruit from authentic Australian brands onto the world's largest market," said Mr. Reg Weine, President of SPC. "The Chinese market represents the largest business opportunity for SPC. To enter the Chinese market would be an important step in our strategy for the international development of our company."
Source: Chinese Ministry of Commerce
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: