Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia's largest trader in packaged fresh fruit officially enters China
According to a report from Austrade (Australian Trade and Investment Commission), the Australian company SPC recently signed an official agreement in Shanghai with CSFA Holdings Shanghai Co Ltd. They announced that subsidiary products such as packaged fruit from the Goulburn Valley, fruit cups from SPC, and fruit jams from IXL have officially entered China.
Austrade recently signed an agreement in Shanghai with CSFA Holdings Shanghai Co., Ltd.
SPC is the largest packaged fruit manufacturer and trader in Australia. In the last 100 years, SPC has been a leader in Australian food industry, and has received the love and trust of Australians throughout that period. The agreement between SPC and CSFA is an indication of the internationalization of SPC and the demand of overseas markets for organic Australian products, which increases every day.
President of SPC, Reg Weine, makes a statement
"In the 100 years that SPC has been active, we have been happy to bring packaged fruit from authentic Australian brands onto the world's largest market," said Mr. Reg Weine, President of SPC. "The Chinese market represents the largest business opportunity for SPC. To enter the Chinese market would be an important step in our strategy for the international development of our company."
Source: Chinese Ministry of Commerce
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: