Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rwanda: Horticulture exporters reaching new markets in EuropeFive local horticulture produce-exporting companies have attended the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin as part of efforts to explore new markets in Europe to boost Rwanda's export volumes and foreign exchange receipts.
Allafrica.com reported on the five firms participating in the exhibition as being Garden Fresh, Proxifresh Rwanda, Nature Fresh Foods, Esline, and FreshPack as well as NAEB. Rwanda's fruits and vegetables are mainly exported to markets in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Total revenue realised from vegetable exports between January and November 2017: over $11.8 million, with volumes of more than 21,700 tons.
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: