Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rwanda: Horticulture exporters reaching new markets in EuropeFive local horticulture produce-exporting companies have attended the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin as part of efforts to explore new markets in Europe to boost Rwanda's export volumes and foreign exchange receipts.
Allafrica.com reported on the five firms participating in the exhibition as being Garden Fresh, Proxifresh Rwanda, Nature Fresh Foods, Esline, and FreshPack as well as NAEB. Rwanda's fruits and vegetables are mainly exported to markets in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Total revenue realised from vegetable exports between January and November 2017: over $11.8 million, with volumes of more than 21,700 tons.
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: