Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Panamanian watermelons exported to the NetherlandsThe Association of Producers of Watermelons for Export announced the signing of a contract (with logistics company CH Robinson) to export 20 containers of the fruit to the Netherlands.
A deal was made within the framework of the Fruit Logística trade fair in Germany, where agro-export companies from Panama and other countries in the region took part.
Centralamericadata.com reports that "Companies such as Tropical Fruit, which already exports pineapples to Switzerland under the Panama Exporta label, Coobana, a banana export company, Dona of Panama, which has also exports pineapples, PanaFruit, the first company that exported papayas with the Panama Exporta label and the Association of Watermelon Producers for Export, took part in this international event with the aim of closing deals with European companies."
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: