Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Liquidseal fruit packaging now CAAE-certified for organic fruit
LiquidSeal Fruits has announced that their LiquidSeal packaging which achieves shelf life extension of perishable products such as cut flowers and tropical fruits is now CAAE-certified.
LiquidSeal being used on a mango
CAAE is a Spanish company authorized and accredited for the certification of inputs within EU Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on organic production. Regulation (EC) 834/2007 sets out the framework of compliance for all producers of organic products.
CAAE has reviewed the properties and use of Liquidseal’s thin packaging for fruits and has concluded that our products are compliant with Regulation (EC) 834/2007, resulting in the CAAE certification. This certificate is more confirmation that Liquidseal for Fruits is compliant with the relevant European legislation and can be used as packaging for organic fruit.
For more information:
Liquidseal Fruits B.V.
Tel: +31 (0) 71 3014314
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: