Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Liquidseal fruit packaging now CAAE-certified for organic fruit
LiquidSeal Fruits has announced that their LiquidSeal packaging which achieves shelf life extension of perishable products such as cut flowers and tropical fruits is now CAAE-certified.
LiquidSeal being used on a mango
CAAE is a Spanish company authorized and accredited for the certification of inputs within EU Regulation (EC) 834/2007 on organic production. Regulation (EC) 834/2007 sets out the framework of compliance for all producers of organic products.
CAAE has reviewed the properties and use of Liquidseal’s thin packaging for fruits and has concluded that our products are compliant with Regulation (EC) 834/2007, resulting in the CAAE certification. This certificate is more confirmation that Liquidseal for Fruits is compliant with the relevant European legislation and can be used as packaging for organic fruit.
For more information:
Liquidseal Fruits B.V.
Tel: +31 (0) 71 3014314
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: