Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kiwiberry to build on success, keep raising awarenessMunch’n kiwiberry aim to increase loyalty among its fan base as the new season kicks off this month. Freshmax said that it is excited to build on the success of the ‘Munch’n’ kiwiberry brand this season and continue to raise awareness and understanding about the super-fruit.
The kiwiberry is new to many consumers, but the convenience and nutritional benefits make it hugely popular amongst families and healthy lifestyle individuals. “We are heartened to find that awareness is building rapidly each year amongst consumers and we have some incredibly loyal fans who really become hooked, despite the relatively short season.
"Retailers love the product too, as it compliments other well known berry lines such as blueberries” says Tracey Burns, Export Division Manager at Freshmax NZ. The New Zealand summer has been kind to growers and they are delighted to welcome an early harvest this year. Munch’n kiwiberries will be reaching stores immediately after Chinese New Year, and feedback on timing is extremely positive as it adds interest and novelty to retail offerings after the holidays.
This year, the campaign will be fronted by the lovable ‘Munch’n man’ and product will be supported across various marketing touchpoints including a calendar of instore activity, a strong digital & social media campaign and regional consumer PR.
For more information:
Tel: +64 21 936 428
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: