Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Hubei imports US oranges for the first time
The high-quality, American Sunkist oranges have passed through customs for the first time. The free trade area of Wuhan will become a large port for the import of agricultural products from The United States to China. The introductory event for the import of American agricultural products was organized in the East Lake Comprehensive Trade Zone, which is located in Hubei's free trade zone in Wuhan.
1080 boxes of Sunkist oranges from The United States smoothly entered the warehouse in Wuhan
This import of Sunkist oranges was the first time Hubei had imported agricultural products from The United States, but more are to come. The United States will make Wuhan a center that draws in more agricultural products to China. The official celebration of this first entry through customs was held at the largest refrigerated storage district in central China - the E'lu Tou Jin Yu Trade and Distribution District.
Source: Wuhan Announcements
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: