- A modern design that prioritizes beautiful imagery and videos.
- Details on the most popular varieties, including fun facts, flavor, preparation and nutrition information. Each variety page links to recommended recipes in which the selected mushroom is the star.
- Ten new recipes to accompany the many already in the council’s database.
- Seven new, easy-to-follow videos spotlighting how to clean, grill and broil, microwave, roast, sauté, select and properly store mushrooms.
- A new address – MushroomCouncil.com – updated from MushroomInfo.com to more clearly identify the Council to consumers.
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bulgarian cherry production for 2018 expected to reach record high
- Spain: "We want to work only with the biggest avocado producers"
- "HortEx Vietnam 2019 floor plan already more than 80% filled"
- Peru's grapes and blueberries raise questions for Chilean producers
- Canadian company’s fruit and vegetable labels to fit America’s buy-local mentality
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
New mushroom consumer website launched
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Rabobank: Global food price stability in 2019 threatened by trade wars, disease and El Niño
- 2018-11-21 Polymer Logistics North America leadership announcement
- 2018-11-21 Greenyard closes first six months in the red
- 2018-11-21 Kuehne + Nagel acquires a specialist in time-critical shipments
- 2018-11-20 StarMeal and Foodmaker take vegetables one step further
- 2018-11-20 “Demand for mini-chicory peaks during Christmas period”
- 2018-11-20 Specialty produce company promotes Alex Berkley
- 2018-11-20 California producer hires marketing specialist Mary Poma
- 2018-11-20 Two warehouses bought in Netherlands
- 2018-11-20 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Van Mierlo Plant
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation