- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Sri Lanka and Czech Republic sign agreement
Both countries have agreed to expand their relationship and the mutual cooperation agreement will enhance bilateral trade and economic cooperation as well as create opportunities for investment flows through exchange of information on laws and regulations governing foreign investments.
According to dailymirror.lk, the agreement was signed between Development Strategies and International Trade Minister Malik Samarawickrama and Czech Republic Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to Sri Lanka Milan Hovorka, who was authorised to sign on behalf of the Industry and Trade Minister of the Czech Republic.
Recognising the Czech Republic as a fast-growing economy in the EU, it could potentially become an important export destination for Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka’s exports to the Czech Republic amounted to around US $ 55 million in 2017, with a positive trade balance. Sri Lanka has an opportunity to export to the Czech Republic from sectors such as electronics, chemical products, essential oils, processed foods, fruits and vegetables, tobacco, ceramic products and seafood.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 China: Online trade of fresh produce increased by 23.5% in first half of 2018
- 10/19/2018 Illegal imports of fruit and vegetables affecting Balochistan farmers
- 10/19/2018 UK reliance on Spanish horticulture is a fact
- 10/19/2018 India: Rising freight rates & traffic stops trouble Kashmir’s apple exports
- 10/19/2018 Sodexo embraces wonky fruit and vegetables
- 10/19/2018 Kenya to export over 40 percent of avocados & other fresh produce to China
- 10/18/2018 Peach and nectarine campaign completed
- 10/18/2018 Egyptian company Wadi El Nile aims to increase its exports to $12 mln next year
- 10/18/2018 Prices on Bonaire and Saba rising more than on St Eustatius
- 10/17/2018 Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 10/17/2018 The challenges of the Agri-food sector
- 10/17/2018 Moving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15% sales increase
- 10/17/2018 Costa Rica works hard to expand export trade with China
- 10/17/2018 'Hungarian vegetable harvest steady around 1.9 mln tons'
- 10/16/2018 Romania imports 10 times more fruit and vegetables than it exported
- 10/16/2018 Taiwan to expand trade with Turkey
- 10/16/2018 Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- 10/16/2018 Minister Mwanamveka unhappy that Malawi is importing bananas
- 10/16/2018 Food products from Philippines aim for export to Russia
- 10/16/2018 Indonesian Minister of Agriculture Amran opens export market of mangosteen to Taiwan