Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry visit
United Arab Emirates explore new opportunities in ChinaThe Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently concluded a three-day visit to Shanghai. There, its officials met with key stakeholders from the city’s public and private sectors to discuss new cooperation opportunities within the aviation, logistics and e-commerce sectors.
Dubai officials met with senior executives at Jiuye Food Supply Chain Logistics and discussed potential areas of collaboration, including the company’s keenness to assist UAE food exporters that want to sell to the Chinese market and explore fruit and vegetable export opportunities to Dubai and the GCC region.
As reported in an article by mediaoffice.ae, Jiuye executives expressed their intention to explore the possibility of investing in Dubai and identifying opportunities in the emirate’s e-commerce sector with the help of Dubai Chamber.
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: