Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry visit
United Arab Emirates explore new opportunities in ChinaThe Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry recently concluded a three-day visit to Shanghai. There, its officials met with key stakeholders from the city’s public and private sectors to discuss new cooperation opportunities within the aviation, logistics and e-commerce sectors.
Dubai officials met with senior executives at Jiuye Food Supply Chain Logistics and discussed potential areas of collaboration, including the company’s keenness to assist UAE food exporters that want to sell to the Chinese market and explore fruit and vegetable export opportunities to Dubai and the GCC region.
As reported in an article by mediaoffice.ae, Jiuye executives expressed their intention to explore the possibility of investing in Dubai and identifying opportunities in the emirate’s e-commerce sector with the help of Dubai Chamber.
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: