- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- US cranberry surplus remains high, harvest still underway
- New EAP Chair calls for government action to secure industry growth plans
- More than 21,000 are expected to attend Fresh Summit
- "FruitCheck enables efficient quality controls at all stages of the value chain"
Top 5 -last week
- "Prices of French sweet potatoes are stable"
- Sainsbury’s: like-for-like retail sales marginally up in first half
- "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- Mexico: The avocado from Michoacan could miss the Super Bowl
- New Zealand asparagus going great as harvesting continues
Could an 8 million-year-old gene help the citrus industry?
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast
- 2018-11-13 Spain: "Citrus volume from South Africa will start falling sharply soon"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Quality of Cordoba's citrus will be higher this campaign
- 2018-11-13 Taiwan: Market entry of Taidong Navel orange delayed
- 2018-11-12 How to prevent the appearance of 'creasing' in Navel oranges
- 2018-11-12 "Good harvest of, somewhat smaller, Berkane Clementines"
- 2018-11-12 The Sicilian PGI Red Orange campaign has officially started
- 2018-11-12 China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- 2018-11-12 Devaluation of Turkish lira puts pressure on citrus market
- 2018-11-12 Tunisia: Citrus production up 35% in Cap Bon
- 2018-11-09 China: Mandarin harvest from Linhai enters market in bulk
- 2018-11-09 China: Relatively good market prospects for Jinqiu Shatang tangerines
- 2018-11-09 Peru: Lime exports increased by 40% this year
- 2018-11-09 Plenty of small fruit in early California Navel crop
- 2018-11-09 Water restrictions, hot temperatures squeeze Arizona's lemon industry
- 2018-11-08 Agreement reached for the export of citrus fruit to China by air
- 2018-11-08 Argentina: Internal problems hamper the entry of citrus fruits to international markets
- 2018-11-08 "European chains forced to change their caliber requirements for lemons"
- 2018-11-08 New mandarin snacking stations aim to attract health-concious buyers