Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Grower-shipper of leafy greens partners with influencers in 2018
WP Rawl, the premier grower, processor and shipper of leafy greens has partnered with leading food and family influencers as part of their 2018 Back to Fresh campaign. Focused on eating fresh, wholesome ingredients, the collaborations will provide consumers with delicious recipe content that encourages consumers to incorporate leafy greens into their daily diets.
Influencers were selected among the top markets where Nature’s Greens®, WP Rawl’s brand of convenient, triple washed leafy greens are distributed. The campaign has the potential to garner over five hundred thousand impressions on various social media platforms through the company’s food blogger collaborations.
As part of the company’s Back to Fresh campaign, WP Rawl’s goal is to provide consumers with easy recipe solutions to start or continue their Back to Fresh journey. The focus of the recipes is to incorporate leafy greens into consumers’ daily dietary needs, such as gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian as well as adapting greens into their fast-paced lifestyles, growing families, and children’s development.
“With our blogger partnerships this year, we are taking our direct line of communication to consumers to the next level,” said Ashley Rawl, vice president of sales, marketing and product development. “We are excited to partner with each of the social influencers from our top markets as each brings something different to the table. It has been an exciting process for our team and we are thrilled to share new fresh, modern recipes incorporating our Nature’s Greens®.”
Tel: (+1) 803-894-1900
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: