- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "China: "Zhouzhi kiwifruit exported to Europe in large volumes"
- Supermarket sales of organic food and drink keep rising in UK
- Mango market undersupplied as Brazil season begins
- Grape Attraction: the seedless grape celebrates the 5th edition of its congress at Fruit Attraction
- Berry grower launches Chilean organic blueberries and branded avocados
Top 5 -last week
India asks Chile for trial shipment of blueberries & avocados
The matter was discussed by Minister of State for Agriculture Gajendra Singh Shekhawat while talking to the visiting Chilean delegation led by Fidel Espinoza, President of the Chamber of Deputies of National Congress of Chile.
The two countries are bound by a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the field of phytosanitary measures, and the two officials discussed the progress in this area.
Shekhawat requested Chile to complete the pest risk analyses for pomegranate, basmati rice, pineapple, gherkins and groundnut. According to the Business Standard, he also suggested Chile to consider import of processed items such as canned fruits, fruit pulp and juices, Indian sweets, packaged snack foods, and ready-meals from India.
The two leaders concluded that there was a "huge unrealised potential" given the complementary natures of the two economies, and resolved to make the best use of the Expanded India-Chile Preferential Trade Agreement -which began in May 2017- to facilitate increased bilateral trade.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays