- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- “With supply of local leeks we respond to demand of French customers”
- “It is becoming increasingly hard to find Dutch grapes"
- South African fruit and veg found in Gauteng province could be dangerous
- Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US: University of Florida citrus greening research gets $3.5 million grant
- Ireland: Fyffes plans new production centre north Dublin
- Will unique Sumo Citrus® conquer the European market?
- China: Chu oranges enter market on November 6th
- Australia: Hell's Gates Dam and Hughenden Irrigation Scheme funding commitment
India asks Chile for trial shipment of blueberries & avocados
The matter was discussed by Minister of State for Agriculture Gajendra Singh Shekhawat while talking to the visiting Chilean delegation led by Fidel Espinoza, President of the Chamber of Deputies of National Congress of Chile.
The two countries are bound by a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the field of phytosanitary measures, and the two officials discussed the progress in this area.
Shekhawat requested Chile to complete the pest risk analyses for pomegranate, basmati rice, pineapple, gherkins and groundnut. According to the Business Standard, he also suggested Chile to consider import of processed items such as canned fruits, fruit pulp and juices, Indian sweets, packaged snack foods, and ready-meals from India.
The two leaders concluded that there was a "huge unrealised potential" given the complementary natures of the two economies, and resolved to make the best use of the Expanded India-Chile Preferential Trade Agreement -which began in May 2017- to facilitate increased bilateral trade.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-09 Italy: Fresh pineapples from the DR thanks to air transportation
- 2018-11-09 Photo Report: Visit to French kiwi and kiwi berry growers
- 2018-11-09 Colombia: "We are increasing gulupa exports for Christmas"
- 2018-11-09 Ghana: Mango farmers unhappy with treatment by Exim Bank
- 2018-11-09 Harvesting season for Turkish pomegranates ending, weather has caused issues
- 2018-11-08 Reunion Island: expansion of the Victoria pineapple
- 2018-11-08 More international demand for produce from Saint Lucia
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: The avocado from Michoacan could miss the Super Bowl
- 2018-11-07 Australia: Mango season North Queensland 2018
- 2018-11-07 Navi Mumbai APMC: Alphonso makes early entry
- 2018-11-07 China claims intent to buy more from Cambodia
- 2018-11-07 Honduras: Okra sales will generate US $45 million
- 2018-11-07 Americans enjoy Honduran organic rambutan
- 2018-11-07 The cassava is a healthy and nostalgic alternative to potato
- 2018-11-07 Pakistan markets full of seasonal pomegranates
- 2018-11-07 Nepal: Fruit prices increase as Tihar festival kicks off
- 2018-11-07 Indonesian plane delayed because of durian fruit
- 2018-11-07 Vietnam: Mekong farmers switching to more profitable crops
- 2018-11-07 Man in kiwifruit smuggling case named
- 2018-11-06 Kenyan president in China to sign avocado deal