Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Busy at the fair: Herman den Blijker cooks with tomatoes
Another tasty novelty for Fruit Logistica: Herman den Blijker will be at the Axia Vegetable Seeds stall on Wednesday and Thursday. He will be making recipes from the new cookbook they are developing together. And of course it's all about...tomatoes.
The Axia Vegetable Seeds team loves tomatoes and has found an ally in Herman den Blijker. Whereas the Axia Vegetable Seeds team's enthusiasm obviously partially comes from the rich history and high value breeding of the tomato, Herman loves the flavour and versatility.
The cookbook will be presented at Fruit Logistica and will be done tastefully: Herman den Blijker will even be present at the fair on Wednesday February 7 at 11:30 and Thursday morning.
Visit Axia Vegetable Seeds and Herman den Blijker in hall 3.2 at stand A24.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: