Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EasytoGrill, EasytoSnack and EasytoCook
Restyling of the Easyto line
Valstar will present the new look of the Easyto brand at the Fruit Logistica. With the Easyto products, consumers can quickly and easily put vegetables on the table. Valstar introduced the brand two years ago. After these successful years, it’s ready to take the next step. That’s why the brand has received a new logo, a new packaging and a different look.
Easyto consists of various lines: EasytoGrill, EasytoSnack and EasytoCook. The EasytoGrill line consists of various vegetables for the barbecue or oven with herbs and oils. A guacamole kit with all necessary ingredients in a convenient packaging is part of the EasytoCook line. EasytoSnack is for various snack vegetables.
The new look of the products is fresher and has clearer communication about what the kit offers the consumer. The description also explains how long the dish takes before it can be put on the table, and for how many people it is. The packaging looks like a small ‘bag,’ which gives it the sense of convenience and freshness. Place the vegetables in your bag and enjoy the flavourful recipes of Easyto!
Valstar will be present as exhibitor during the Fruit Logistica: Hall 3.2, stand C-26.
For more information:
Ildi van Wingerden
ABC Westland 110
2685 DB Poeldijk, the Netherlands
T: +31 174 530 874
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: