- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- “In future, Mechelen will be the nerve centre of our Group”
- Ghana: Ekumfi Fruits and Juices Ltd to employ thousands of young people
- Spain: Cobella expects to harvest 150 tons of pomegranates in first commercial season
- France: "Processing industry is sourcing potatoes on the fresh market"
- Italy: The Patata Sila IGP campaign has started
Top 5 -last week
- Arizona organic grower promotes Pete Guerrero to COO
- “Due to high onion prices, Far East mostly off the market and export to Africa also calmer”
- One pot vegetable kits on display at PMA
- Chile presents a video to teach Indian consumers how to ripen kiwis
- Bonduelle posts growth in sales and profitability
NZ Munch'n™ Kiwiberry harvest under way!
The New Zealand summer has been kind to growers and they are delighted to welcome an early harvest with confidence around taste and appearance of the Hortgem Tahi variety.
The first fruit is expected to be with export customers this weekend. They are thrilled to be receiving the Munch’n kiwiberries before the Chinese New Year holiday and excitement is mounting for the upcoming season” says Tracey Burns, Export Division Manager at Freshmax NZ.
Next week sees the start of the global Munch’n™ marketing campaign, stay up to date via www.munchn.co.nz and @munchnkiwiberries on Facebook and Instagram. Munch’n kiwiberries will be available in New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
For all Munch’n™ enquiries please contact:
Tracey Burns - Export Manager
Freshmax New Zealand
Tel.: +64 21 936428
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Turkish producers switching from tomatoes and peppers to pitaya
- 10/18/2018 China: 10,000 tons of persimmons on the market at a high price
- 10/17/2018 New Zealand: Kiwifruit sales to boost horticulture exports
- 10/17/2018 Agrumi-Gel starts the pomegranate processing campaign
- 10/17/2018 Scientists to domesticate more varieties of Physalis through genetic editing
- 10/17/2018 ''Tropical fruit and mango season do not overlap too much''
- 10/16/2018 Fiji: Local ginger can compete at international markets
- 10/16/2018 Mexico: Michoacan's avocado production increased by 20%
- 10/16/2018 ''Prices of first Spanish persimmons lower than usual''
- 10/16/2018 Twists and turns in market conditions of Chinese Hongyang kiwis
- 10/16/2018 Italy: Kiwi production is recovering - up 18%
- 10/16/2018 Pakistan: Sindh’s chilli production plagued by water shortages
- 10/16/2018 Spain: Frutas Montosa and the success of guacamole
- 10/16/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/16/2018 Psa confirmed in Australian kiwifruit orchard
- 10/16/2018 Greece: Kiwi season started, but growers are not harvesting yet
- 10/15/2018 Chinese kiwi prices on a roller coaster ride
- 10/15/2018 "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- 10/15/2018 South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- 10/15/2018 Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays