Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Marketing company CEO selected for Forbes Agency Council
Karen Nardozza, president and CEO at Moxxy Marketing, has been hand-selected to become part of a curated network of leaders as a member of the prestigious Forbes Agency Council. This invitation-only organization is made up of senior-level executives in public relations, media strategy, creative and advertising agencies.
As a member of the Forbes Agency Council, Nardozza will have the opportunity to publish articles and share her expertise on Forbes.com. An innovator and advisor in marketing for the agriculture, fresh food, organics, wine, cannabis and ag-services/ag-tech industries, she intends to make regular contributions to Forbes’ well-read online magazine, which caters to business professionals and entrepreneurs. Some of the areas in which Nardozza is a recognized authority include marketing planning, brand development, campaign concepting, packaging design, website design, public relations and social media management.
"Aligning with the Forbes brand and being published on Forbes.com will provide a valuable opportunity for strategically positioning and building increased awareness of Moxxy," said Nardozza. "I’m looking forward to sharing my perspective and learning from other council members for the benefit of our agency and our clients."
Drew McLellan, CEO of Agency Management Institute and a fellow member of Forbes Agency Council said, "At AMI we work with over 250 privately held agencies and Moxxy is one of the superstars. Karen Nardozza and her team bring an incredible blend of agency experience, a deep expertise in their clients’ industries and gusty, arresting strategies to drive results for their clients. When a brand discovers Moxxy, they stop looking."
"Thought leadership, including publishing articles, blogging, presenting at conferences and tradeshows, podcasting, and sharing case studies, infographics and advice via social media are all marketing tactics Moxxy regularly recommends to our clients and handles skillfully on their behalf," added Nardozza. "I’m honored to be joining the Forbes Agency Council and look forward to expanding my knowledge and employing these same tactics to grow our business."
Nardozza also intends to capitalize on the council’s "concierge team," whose job it is to connect members to industry resources they can use to drive better results for their agencies and clients. In addition, with Nardozza on the council, Moxxy will have access to preferred rates with pre-qualified providers in a variety of areas ranging from marketing technology and travel to insurance and back-office services, which will benefit both Moxxy and its clients.
For more information:
+1 (831) 222-3935
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: