- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "China way ahead of the west in omni-channel retail"
- Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- Argentina: Rains could affect the quality of pears and apples
- Russian cucumber and gherkin production up by 14%
- Bolivia: Garlic and onion producers ask authorities to close border to smuggling
Hybrid fungicide now available in Serbia for apple scab
This new broad-spectrum solution is based on the mixture of TTO and Difenoconazole, an easy-to-use formulation known as ‘Hybrid’ which creates an excellent synergy between chemical and biological ingredients. The combination of these two, control the disease and provide a physiological boost effect, leading to plant health and higher yields.
“It's a real game-changer in this industry, shifting from an exclusive dependency on chemicals to a less harmful and more productive ‘hybrid’ approach,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. “These ready-to-spray solutions offer farmers a simple mode of adopting biologics without needing to change how they operate.”
REGEV™ features several modes of action in one unique formulation, belonging to two distinct FRAC groups - F7and G1, providing an innovative anti resistance tool, and a strong induced systemic resistance (ISR) activity effective against a broad range of pathogens, triggering the plant’s defense mechanism.
REGEV™ is available for growers in Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Israel and now in Serbia.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits