Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hybrid fungicide now available in Serbia for apple scabSTK bio-ag technologies today announced that REGEV™ has just been registered for use in Serbia by the Ministry of Agriculture for the control of apple scab.
This new broad-spectrum solution is based on the mixture of TTO and Difenoconazole, an easy-to-use formulation known as ‘Hybrid’ which creates an excellent synergy between chemical and biological ingredients. The combination of these two, control the disease and provide a physiological boost effect, leading to plant health and higher yields.
“It's a real game-changer in this industry, shifting from an exclusive dependency on chemicals to a less harmful and more productive ‘hybrid’ approach,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. “These ready-to-spray solutions offer farmers a simple mode of adopting biologics without needing to change how they operate.”
REGEV™ features several modes of action in one unique formulation, belonging to two distinct FRAC groups - F7and G1, providing an innovative anti resistance tool, and a strong induced systemic resistance (ISR) activity effective against a broad range of pathogens, triggering the plant’s defense mechanism.
REGEV™ is available for growers in Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Israel and now in Serbia.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: