Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hybrid fungicide now available in Serbia for apple scabSTK bio-ag technologies today announced that REGEV™ has just been registered for use in Serbia by the Ministry of Agriculture for the control of apple scab.
This new broad-spectrum solution is based on the mixture of TTO and Difenoconazole, an easy-to-use formulation known as ‘Hybrid’ which creates an excellent synergy between chemical and biological ingredients. The combination of these two, control the disease and provide a physiological boost effect, leading to plant health and higher yields.
“It's a real game-changer in this industry, shifting from an exclusive dependency on chemicals to a less harmful and more productive ‘hybrid’ approach,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. “These ready-to-spray solutions offer farmers a simple mode of adopting biologics without needing to change how they operate.”
REGEV™ features several modes of action in one unique formulation, belonging to two distinct FRAC groups - F7and G1, providing an innovative anti resistance tool, and a strong induced systemic resistance (ISR) activity effective against a broad range of pathogens, triggering the plant’s defense mechanism.
REGEV™ is available for growers in Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Israel and now in Serbia.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: