- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Hybrid fungicide now available in Serbia for apple scab
This new broad-spectrum solution is based on the mixture of TTO and Difenoconazole, an easy-to-use formulation known as ‘Hybrid’ which creates an excellent synergy between chemical and biological ingredients. The combination of these two, control the disease and provide a physiological boost effect, leading to plant health and higher yields.
“It's a real game-changer in this industry, shifting from an exclusive dependency on chemicals to a less harmful and more productive ‘hybrid’ approach,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. “These ready-to-spray solutions offer farmers a simple mode of adopting biologics without needing to change how they operate.”
REGEV™ features several modes of action in one unique formulation, belonging to two distinct FRAC groups - F7and G1, providing an innovative anti resistance tool, and a strong induced systemic resistance (ISR) activity effective against a broad range of pathogens, triggering the plant’s defense mechanism.
REGEV™ is available for growers in Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Israel and now in Serbia.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Paul van der Beek is Fresh Care Convenience's new Branch Director
- 10/23/2018 Maap goes to Madrid to meet the world
- 10/23/2018 Florette showcases its products at Fruit Attraction 2018
- 10/23/2018 "Only specialists and professionals will survive in the kaki business"
- 10/23/2018 Produce focused marketing and PR agency expands with new hires
- 10/23/2018 Decline in turnover and profits for Rijk Zwaan
- 10/23/2018 UNITEC's technology in the running for ACCELERA Awards
- 10/22/2018 Chiquita opens doors of banana ripening plant
- 10/22/2018 Dutch ambassador opens Algerian potato storage facility
- 10/22/2018 Chainn will be operational from November 1st
- 10/22/2018 Pace International launches new edible fruit coating
- 10/22/2018 AVEVA partners with TOMRA to lead 'digital transformation of fresh produce industry'
- 10/22/2018 HelloFresh acquires Canadian meal kit company Chefs Plate
- 10/19/2018 PMA CEO Burns’ State of the industry
- 10/19/2018 "There is no doubt that resistant varieties are the future"
- 10/19/2018 Mixed loads increasingly popular
- 10/19/2018 KÖLLA UK newly empowered
- 10/19/2018 Label manufacturer launches new brand and website
- 10/19/2018 Whole Leaf is ready to grow with a new President
- 10/19/2018 Schoeller Allibert appoints Ludo Gielen as new CEO