Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Balkan Investment buys 11 million shares in Total ProduceTotal Produce PLC announced on Monday that Balkan Investment Unlimited Co bought 11 million shares on in their company. Balkan Investment now holds 15.7 million Total Produce shares, or 4.1% of its share capital.
According to Alliance News, the company said Balkan Investment and its subsidiaries hold 49.9 million shares in Total Produce after the deal, around 13% of its share capital.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: