Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Special kiwi packaging presented in Berlin
There are those who focus on Christmas packaging and those who prefer St. Valentine's Day. Once again, Ceradini Group has opted for the latter and developed specific St. Valentine's packaging. German buyers like it so much that it will be once again presented in Berlin.
Fruit Logistica 2017. Massimo Ceradini is the first left. Roman Donchenko, Andreia Rusz and Raffaele Fazio accompanied him
The company will be in Hall 2.2., Stand A05. "We sell our kiwis all over the world, that's why we also attend the Berlin fair. Last year, our St. Valentine's packaging was really popular, especially since appealing crates push sales," explained Massimo Ceradini.
A lot of red hearts surround the green flesh of a heart-shaped fruit. The "Happy Valentine's Day" slogan appears next to the Kingkiwi brand. 3, 5 and 10 kg crates are already available.
"We are well aware of the importance of packaging as it can really push sales, especially during the holidays."
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: