Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Berries and apples pair up for Spring promotion
California Giant Berry Farms has once again collaborated with Envy apples, to produce a variety of on-trend content. Recipes, photos, and videos from a partnership between fresh produce brands – starting with a “Galentine’s Day” soiree – will be promoted across both brands’ digital platforms to appeal to each other’s audiences and inspire purchases of the premium berries and apples.
Following the success of their 2017 Friendsgiving collaboration, California Giant’s vice president of marketing, Cindy Jewell, approached Envy about continuing their strategic partnership. “Of course berries pair deliciously with apples, but our brands complement and enhance each other far beyond just recipes,” said Jewell. “We target the same audiences, share a commitment to delivering consistent and quality content, and believe that strategic consumer marketing is key to driving sales and securing brand loyalty.”
While the “Galentine’s Day” collaboration will be the first of many this year, California Giant Berry Farms and Envy know that parties and homemade meals may be rare occasions in many households. The brands are coordinating a joint lifestyle shoot in the spring to highlight that their products – eaten out-of-hand – are sweet staples in the everyday lives of apple and berry lovers, as well.
“We will always showcase our berries as the versatile, nutritious products they are,” adds Jewell. “By aligning with other like-minded brand partners, we’re able to emphasize those qualities to larger audiences and in new and different ways. That’s ultimately how we want to connect with consumers and promote the California Giant Berry Farms brand.”
California Giant Berry Farms hopes to partner with other complementary grocery brands, too. To inquire about collaborative opportunities, please contact Cindy Jewell.
For more information:
California Giant Berry Farms
+1 (831) 728-1773
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: