- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
- Peru: BOS plans to export 8.2 million kilos of bananas
- Rising demand for convenience foods projects walnut market growth at 4.1% CAGR
- Turkey: Annual agricultural production projections for 2018 have been updated
- "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- China: Zhengzhou welcomes first air freight of South American fruit
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (AZ): Leafy greens industry "ready for a safe and successful harvest season"
- Chile: Record fruit exports to China
- Canada: Simplot potato expansion progresses nicely
- "Hopefully, these lower top fruit prices will lay the foundation for Spring"
- Spain: Expansion of greenhouse acreage in Eastern Andalusia
2018 Mentor's Award presented to CEO of California Table Grape Commission
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-12 The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- 2018-11-12 BayWa reports higher turnover but lower EBIT
- 2018-11-12 ProChile signs a cooperation agreement with Chinese chain Suning