Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruites Saó has partnered with ARC Eurobanan
On January 26, the ARC Eurobanan fruit and vegetable company signed a strategic agreement with the Balearic company, Fruites Sao.
This strategic alliance allows ARC Eurobanan to increase its production and distribution capacity in the Balearic Islands, consolidating the sustained growth that the organization has experienced in recent years.
This agreement will increase the distribution of its portfolio in the Balearic Islands as well as the agricultural exploitation of more than 280 hectares, increasing its presence in the islands and consolidating an expansion policy that will continue to be supported by new strategic alliances.
ARC Eurobanan is one of the main producers and marketers in the Spanish fruit and vegetable sector. It supplies all types of fresh fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. The company has a staff of 800 employees, 12 national distribution centers, and 7 production centers. In 2017 its turnover amounted to 427 million euros.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: