Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruites Saó has partnered with ARC Eurobanan
On January 26, the ARC Eurobanan fruit and vegetable company signed a strategic agreement with the Balearic company, Fruites Sao.
This strategic alliance allows ARC Eurobanan to increase its production and distribution capacity in the Balearic Islands, consolidating the sustained growth that the organization has experienced in recent years.
This agreement will increase the distribution of its portfolio in the Balearic Islands as well as the agricultural exploitation of more than 280 hectares, increasing its presence in the islands and consolidating an expansion policy that will continue to be supported by new strategic alliances.
ARC Eurobanan is one of the main producers and marketers in the Spanish fruit and vegetable sector. It supplies all types of fresh fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. The company has a staff of 800 employees, 12 national distribution centers, and 7 production centers. In 2017 its turnover amounted to 427 million euros.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: