Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Swiss producers are leading the wayThe Swiss Fruit Association (SOV), together with the Association of the Swiss Fruit, Vegetable and Potato Trade (Swisscofel), the Association of Swiss Vegetable Producers (VSGP) and the Potato Branch Organization (Swisspatat) will jointly launch Swiss fresh products under the brand name 'Suisse Garantie' , In the near future, the four organizations will convince visitors from all over the world of the added value of fruits, vegetables and potatoes from nature-friendly and sustainable Swiss production. Swiss fruits, vegetables and potatoes are produced according to strictly controlled environmental protection guidelines.
In the field of integrated and organic cultivation, Swiss producers play a leading role. The traditional 'Swiss aperitif' at Fruit Logistica will take place this year on Thursday February 8th at 5pm. More than 200 exponents of the Swiss and international fruit and vegetable industry will meet at the communal stand.
Strict requirements for cultivation, marketing and processing
The communal stand is an ideal place for establishing contacts, meeting existing customers and opening up new export markets. Producers and distributors will be focusing on the Swiss agriculture common origin brand ‘Suisse Garantie’. This brand guarantees the origin of the Swiss products and entails additional, stringent requirements for cultivation, marketing and processing.
Visit the communal stand in Hall 20 at Stand A-15.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: