- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Southeast Asian tech start-ups are looking to China, not Silicon Valley
- BBC’s QI: 'Avocados and butternut squash are not vegan'
- "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- Spain: Garlic acreage down by 10% in Cordoba
- Pakistan Citrus Research Institute encourages seedless kinnow cultivation
Top 5 -last week
- Spain: COAG proposes contracts to set fixed vegetable prices
- Poland: Lower availability and smaller-sized onions this season
- "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- Health benefits of eating black grapes with seeds
- Spain: Almeria taking advantage of Morocco's lower zucchini production
Philippines: Japanese experts to set up ‘experimental’ garlic farms
With the partnership, the Government officials "…hope to encourage local farmers to expand their production as the province aims to deliver at least 20% (26,000 metric tons) of national market demand."
According to gmanetwork.com, the Palace official took note that Ilocos Norte is regarded as the leading producer of garlic in the country with an annual production of 6,000 metric tons, and an acreage of 1,876 hectares.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Peru: 2018, the worst year for Hass avocado exports
- 2018-11-16 Russian cucumber and gherkin production up by 14%
- 2018-11-16 Goldenberries are the real superfood, says South African producer with big European plans
- 2018-11-16 Drought in India casts shadow on pomegranate exports from Pune
- 2018-11-16 Mexico: Producers and authorities want a designation of origin for Michoacan's avocado
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Good prospects for Huelva's avocado campaign
- 2018-11-16 Peru prepares a training program to boost avocado exports
- 2018-11-16 India and Peru to discuss FTA in New Delhi next month
- 2018-11-15 China: Price of wax gourds increased
- 2018-11-15 Brazil authorizes entry of Peruvian pomegranates
- 2018-11-15 Costa Rica: Avocado producers and Government prepare National Avocado Plan
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Pitaya cultivation gaining ground in Malaga
- 2018-11-15 China: Pomelo price drops by over 60%
- 2018-11-15 California bitter melon still on the move
- 2018-11-15 “Sales will start when the Greek kiwifruit is out of the market”
- 2018-11-14 "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- 2018-11-14 Colombian exotic fruits for European markets
- 2018-11-14 Zespri extending its season of SunGold kiwifruit
- 2018-11-14 Easy peel avocado launched in the UK
- 2018-11-14 Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks