Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Seedless Love Grapes
Spain: Romantic grapes for Valentine's Day
Uvasdoce, in its constant search for new formats to meet the needs of its customers and the consumers, has designed a romantic packaging for Valentine's Day. The prototype, which was showcased at Fruit Attraction and became highly popular, will be presented in the upcoming edition of Fruit Logistica, in Berlin.
This romantic concept consists of a 400 or 500 gram tray in the shape of a heart. It will be available in supermarkets and contain seedless white, red or mixed grapes. The Alicante-based company has designed three models with beautiful and romantic messages on the label, so that the consumer can choose the one they like the most; a very colourful design that Cupid himself would be enchanted by.
Supermarkets such as El Corte Inglés, Carrefour, Alcampo and Unide will welcome this romantic initiative on their shelves. The product will remain available during the first two weeks of February.
This year, fall in love in the freshest, healthiest, sweetest way with Uvasdoce's Heart of Love Seedless Grapes.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: